Here we are at the second Samsung announcement, the time for its mobile computing division.
Brief details of a new notebook called the X3:
- It has a 9-hour battery
- It's an ultrathin
- Weighs just under 4 pounds
- Has a 14-inch screen
- The casing is matte
- Will we available in pearl white, titanium silver, and pearl black
- There will also be 15.6 inch and 11.6 inch version
- It will use an Intel dual core processor
This X series notebooks will integrated:
- HSPA wireless
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- 3 USB ports, VGA, and HDMI port
The price range is 699 euros to 899 euros, or $1,000 to $1,300.