Good news for all TechQuark.com reader, we are back with another giveaway.
This time we are giving away 20 licenses of Wondershare PDF Convertor for Windows (cost $59.95 per license) to help you convert PDF files to any format you wish.
Want to win a license ? Jump to the widget at the end of the post to participate.
If you have faced any such issue, we introduce you to Wondershare PDF Converter which can transform the PDF file to Microsoft Word format, Microsoft PowerPoint, HTM or plain text with no hesitation at all. The cost of each license if $59.95, however we are giving the same for free to 20 lucky winners.
The interface of the program is simple and lucid. You can select the type of conversion from the main screen of the software simply by clicking on the desired tab. After that, it is all about adding the soon to be converted PDF to the list of jobs in the app and define the storage path for the end result. The buttons to achieve this are located in the lower part of the screen.
What's more? The software also supports drag and drop feature to save your time. The program can also bypass protection applied on secured PDF file and copy the data into new formats. The quality of the files is just perfect and the process of conversion if quick.
You can also try Wondershare PDF Editor Beta for free and stand a chance to win the full version.
Let's quickly run through the features:
Export 6 formats accurately
- PDF Converter can convert PDF files to Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, EPUB eBooks, Text files and HTML pages;
- After conversion, all the original text, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting are exactly preserved;
- Support Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003
Batch and Partial conversion modes
- Batch conversion mode: Help you convert up to 200 PDF files at one time, save your time;
- Partial conversion mode: Help you flexibly convert selected pages or page ranges in the PDF files to Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, EPUB eBooks, HTML pages or Text files.
Convert encrypted PDF files
- PDF Converter also can convert encrypted PDF files which are protected from printing, editing, and copying;
- For the password-protected PDF files from opening, you need to type the password in the pop-up dialog box, and then the PDF Converter can do the conversion work for you.
Don’t let go the exiting offer and win the best PDF convertor software for your computer.
a Rafflecopter giveaway