You just need to use EaseUS memory card recovery software.
Memory card is a solid state electronic flash memory that is used to store data. You can store any data in memory card including the photos, videos, files, and other useful things. These memory cards can be used in digital cameras, cell phones, and other useful devices that involve storage in memory. But what if the useful data gets deleted? Here is a brief tutorial to explain you the procedure of micro SD card recovery, after the data is accident deleted or your card is formatted.
If you wish to avoid the overwriting of data during the micro SD card recovery then you need to take care of following precautions:
- You should make sure that you should not take too many pictures or write data on same memory card (Micro SD Card) from which, you need to recover the data lost.
- After the data is deleted, stop using the memory card.
- Try EaseUS memory card recovery software to recover your lost data immediately.
Process of recovering the lost dataFollow these three steps to get back your lost data.
- You should launch the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free and select recovery module. If you want to recover the deleted files or emptied recycle bin then select ‘Deleted File Recovery’, or if you want to recover formatted memory card then ‘Complete Recovery’ to get back your lost data.
- Choose the micro SD card that is to be scanned and select the file types.
- Once the recovery process runs, you will see the data founded on the main window. You can easily get the preview of data that is to be restored. Choose the data, you wish restore and save it by clicking on ‘Recover’.