txtWeb is an app which addresses such issues, it is an app platform where anyone can get access to content by SMS’ing correct keywords to 51115. For instance, to get cricket scores users need to SMS @cri to 51115.
How it works?txtWeb is an SMS based web browser but a little more than that since anyone with a phone of any configuration can use it.
There are over 11 million users who are currently active news, Facebook and more all through the SMS on the platform and it is strengthening more every day. The platform provides access to cricket scores news, Facebook and more all through the SMS app and with over 3500 apps on it.
What’s in it for developers?
- The platform supports almost all the web programming languages, so any developer with any skill set or coding background in programming languages like PHP, Java, Python or such can develop apps easily.
- The platform allows any level of complexity to be imbibed in the code, it totally depends on developers skill, the type of app the levels of complexity that has to be brought up in your application.
- Developers with minimal or no skills also can easily make apps with simple use of excel sheet.
- Also, txtWeb app developers can win cash prizes up to 51,115 every month by participating into leaderboard activities. These are based on user hits, new apps and fan favorites.
- Different regional and national languages are supported on the platform allowing developers to create apps in various language platforms.
How can you develop an app over txtWeb?
- Via Excel Sheet: txtShuffle gives a randomized response to the users from the list of SMS messages uploaded by the developer. The txtShuffle can take up to 20 minutes to process.
- Via coding: txt Web app developer develops app on his background of coding skills and provide the URL of his app in order to host it. Deploying through this mode may take up to 5 hours.
- Via simple Text App: This is considered to be the easiest and quickest way to create an app to serve static content. This may deploy in around 5 minutes.
- A Reminder App: txtReminder app sends SMS messages to its subscribers at a scheduled frequency & time. A reminder app could take between 20 to 30 minutes to create and deploy.
In case of if any queries you can shoot an email to txtWeb team at email@example.com.