Uses of Merging PDFsFirst question anyone would have is, “Why would I use a PDF merger”?
The answer lies in many aspects but we would like to present a few use cases for the same. For instance, an architect can send his designs to a client in a single pdf file as opposed to many different jpeg images, multiple pdf files or different formats converted by AutoCad etc. Also, in addition to merging multiple files in one document, the owner of the document can attach his logo for better branding and a professional lookup.
When considering a teacher, she can make a single document consisting of explanations with pictures, images or graphs. Also, she can merge multiple problem set, put page numbers on document for better referencing and get suitable print of documents to distribute among her students.
Why MergePDF.online?Another question that might pop out is, when there are several tools available to merger documents into single pdf, why should one go for “MergePDF.online”?
- Unlike others, this tool can merge image files of formats .jpeg, .png and .bmp with pdf files and present it in a single output.
- Page numbers can be added to the document before processing it.
- Images, like logos for branding can be added inline before final processing.
- Watermark can be added to contain confidentiality.
- The website is completely mobile friendly, so you do not have to logon to your PC to perform last minute conversions.
- While processing online, the data can be kept safe as your files are kept in three different “safe”
- The tool works over SSL thus while your file is being sent over the server nobody can have access to your files.
- File is saved temporary on the server with cryptic non-guessable file names
- Alter the processing is complete, the file auto deletes in 20 minutes.