Pay1 is really cool app focussing on providing seamless transaction for remote payments to cash users and digital merchants. We found it as an ultimate answer to all our bill payments and recharge needs.
On downloading the app, it was good to find that it is runs smoothly and is extremely easy to use. It has been a week since we are using this app and we are planning to use the same for most of our digital payments.
Let us have a look in some of its features.
- Single Click payment: Once you have money in your Pay1 Wallet you can fulfil your recharge needs anytime, anywhere as per your convenience.
- Easy Management of Pay1 Wallet: Almost all major banks are supported by Pay1 including ICICI, HDFC, SBI etc. to recharge your wallet. Recharging by Cash mode is also available where you can walk in to your nearest Pay1 Store and pay cash to recharge your wallet.
- Gift Coins with every recharge: Every recharge you process for yourself or your Friends and Family you are entitled to get a Gift Coin for every single rupee you spend via Pay1.
- Secure and Fast: You should leave aside all your worries pertaining to security as Pay1 uses SSL secure recharge for all mobile and DTH service providers.
- Major Telecom providers: Pay1 lets you pay bills of your telecom service as almost all major telecom services providers are available like Vodafone, Idea, Airtel, etc. In addition to make payments you also get options to look for talk and network plans provided by different telecom providers.
- Services Provided
- Mobile top-up
- Data Card Recharge
- Bank to Wallet
- Merchant to Wallet
- Bill Payments
- Online Merchant Payment