TechQuark.com is back with another giveaway and this time it is a 'OnePlus One'
Today is D Day. Or should we call it One Day? After getting huge response towards the giveaways, we hosted earlier, it's time to have another giveaway, and this time its OnePlus One. Yes, you heard it right, we are giving away a brand new unlocked OnePlus One to one of our lucky reader.
Click on Image to Enlarge
OnePlus One' managed to create great hype; thanks to solid features, great price and invite only system. The phone comes bundled with CynogenMod operating system, which adds cherry on the top. The success story of this flagship phone from OnePlus seemed to write itself. You can find the specifications of the phone below :
- 5.5 inch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Display, 401 PPI
- 2.5 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU, 578 Mhz
- 3 GB RAM : LP-DDR3, 1866MHz
- 64 GB internal memory
- 13 MP Primary Camera- Sony Exmor IMX 214
- 5 MP Front Facing Camera
- Google Android v4.4 KitKat
- 3100 mAh battery
Want to win the phone? Jump to the widget at the end of the post to participate.
Rules & Regulations
- The contest closes on Jan 31st, 2015.
- The contest is managed by RaffleCopter, and the winner would be picked randomly by the same. The result provided by RaffleCopter would be final and binding.
- Each entry of the winner would be checked manually, to confirm if he has completed the steps properly. In case of any irregularity with the entry, another winner would be picked up. No gaming the system, no cheating! We’ll be monitoring the entries.
- Winner would be notified by eMail.
- The contest is open to all geographic locations and shipping would be done by us.
- You can complete few entries daily to earn more points, keep a check on them.
- Each point you earn will be counted as a unique entry, the more points you earn the better your chances are to win. In short, try to complete as many steps as you can in the widget below; but it is not necessary to complete all steps.
Good Luck !